Monday, November 9, 2009

You MUST Snag a Snuggie!

So it's true. I'm clearly not embarassed to say that my favorite new thing is my SNUGGIE! I always laughed when I saw those commercials for Snuggies...and thought to myself.. "who would actually buy one of those things!" One day I got home from work and my hubby had me a very special surprise, my very own HOT PINK, might I add, SNUGGIE.

And............ I LOVE IT! The only issue is almost every night when I put it on and lay on the couch, it makes me fall asleep. No joke, ask my husband he finds me asleep every night on the couch curled up in my snuggle sometimes only at 9 pm! It has sedative like powers...!!

Well, if I don't say anything else, go grab yourself one! You can get them at Wal-Mart and/or Walgreens for around $14.99. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. I totally made fun of them too and now I want the zebra print one!! I think I might even ask for it for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!! Too funny! I wish you were here for the holidays and I could see you bust that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pink snuggie to and I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete