Wednesday, February 25, 2009

~~Finally, It's Happened to Me!!~~


I did it... I finally decided to start my own blog! Yeah! It's been on my "want to" list for a while now... I just has an awlful fear that I may never be able to update it... but here we go..I'm up for the challenge. What better way to share my life with all of you...of whom some are now much further away now that we live in beautiful California. Speaking of beautiful..... we are now entering into Spring here in Fairfield. Our spring is Feb.-April here. This is our rainy season and the foothills are turning a gorgeous bright green color. It looks a lot similar to those pictures you might see of Ireland and/or Scotland.

Well... soon to come are more exciting snapshots of my life and the important things in it, including my wonderful husband, Mark, my awesome son, Maximus aka "Badouche", "the Bambino" and Max Man, as well as our involvement with our church, Remnant, friends, family and the ever so infamous Rocky Road Balboa. See You Next Time!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda,
    This is a great idea! I look forward to following your new life!
    G

    ReplyDelete