Friday, March 5, 2010

The Cravings of a Pregnant Woman

Craving: "a consuming or yearning, intense desire for something".

Pickles & Ice Cream are among the most common cravings of pregnant women.... however, not for this preggo mama. Here are a few items on my "craving list" that I just cannot get enough of... and you know it's a true craving when you want it and you won't let anything stop you from getting it".

Jalopeno & Cheddar Bagels

Peanut Butter Sandwiches



Chips & Salsa.... or should I say... "SALSA and a few chips"



Buffalo Chicken Pizza - Obviously... this baby likes it spicy!



Salt...I know, I know it's not the best for you...but PLEASE give me something SALTY



Coco Cola... there's a limit to the amount of caffeine a pregnant woman can have a day... but I'm not a coffee drinker so I like to splurge on a coke every couple days.



So...there it is. Now you no a little more about what I've been thinking about lately. :)

When and if you've ever been pregnant what do/did you crave?

No comments:

Post a Comment