Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Lone Survivor

Okay, ya'll. The BIGGEST season of Survivor EVER is getting ready to premiere Thursday night! The only problem, I feel like I'm the only one excited about it! I feel like the lone survivor! It seems that none of my closest friends, co-workers and/or family has ever gotten into watching Survivor like myself. This will be Survivor's 20th season. I'm proud to say... that out of the 19 past seasons, I've only missed 1. I wonder what was happening in my life in that time that would make me abandon my beloved Survivor.??

Anyways, Survivor Heroes vs. Villians is going to feature the best of the best. The toughest, meanest, sweetest, rudest (is that a word), most skilled players that the game has ever known. Can we call it a come back! Can't wait to watch some of most favorite players battle it out.

It all starts this Thursday, February 11th at 8 pm ET. Can't somebody join me this season so I can have someone to gab to on Friday mornings?

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm J and I'm from woodland. I had never heard of your church. you guys have a cool website. Maybe I will check it out one day. I attend the Father's house in Vacaville. Well anyway, swing by my blog if you would like. take care!

    ReplyDelete