Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snuggle Green Burst

Snuggle Green Burst

Okay, so I have a new obsession!! SNUGGLE, "GREEN BURST". Often times I'll just try to buy the cheapest off brand fabric softner, because hey it's expensive stuff ya know.... but the other day I just picked up this Snuggle because it was on sale or something... and oh, my gosh... the scent is to die for! I cannot quit smelling my towels & clothes that come out of the dryer. I put a shirt on that I had washed and was sitting on the couch and kept saying to myself, wow, what is smell....well...it was the fabric softner. Incredible! Pick some up today!

PS. I must note.... I found this at Winco. Wal-Mart does NOT carry this scent.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the tip! so glad you're blogging again, no doubt that first tri took it outta ya! love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you only picked it up because of the bear on the front! lol That bear is adorable, it makes you wanna hug the stuffing out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to try today....just put on my list...you should do commercials.....I'm SOLD!

    ReplyDelete