Tuesday, February 2, 2010

McGovern Party of Four


McGovern, Party of Four.....


Big News in the McGovern clan...... Baby #2 is on's it way! We are very excited to announce that we will be adding a beautiful new addition to our family this August. I have just finished my 1st trimester and now I no longer have to keep it a secret.

A couple of weeks ago I had my first doctor's visit and we got to see our new little friend on the ultrasound. Very squirmy..moving all around. Absolutely amazing!


We will not be finding out the sex of the baby so we will be in for a huge surprise! I'll keep you up-to-date with how things are progressing as we approach the big date.
MaMa McGovern

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Sumer & Gayla told me...so exciting...life does change a lot more with two. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited for you guys!! Max will be a great big brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Amanda! I hope you are doing well and I'm excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete