Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jaw Dropper!~


Over the weekend my check engine light on my car came on. Yesterday I dropped my car off at a repair shop only to find out it was going to cost $800. to have my car fixed. Over the phone I told them to NOT fix anything.... that I needed to think about what I was going to do, how to come up with the money, etc. and that I would be back later in the day to pick up my car.

When I arrived they had ALREADY done all the work, without my consent!! I was shocked, irrate and my jaw dropped! I made the decision right then not to blow up on the people, but to keep my cool. I guess there had been another Amanda who brought her car in and she called and told them to go ahead and repair her car, that her grandmother was going to pay for it.

Long story short, after waiting 1/2 hour they came out and said, "you better just thank God, because we are going to just "eat" this". They went on to explain how it was their mistake, and unbelievably I had $800. worth of repairs/work done for FREE! Yes, free! Totally Incredible! I give God all the glory!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!! :-) Good things happen to good people--karma!!

    ReplyDelete