Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thank God For My Job


Yesterday I came out of the grocery store in the rain and saw a employee collecting and pushing in all the grocery carts...and the thought came to me.. "boy that job would suck".

I thank God for my job. I work at Vacaville Christian Schools in the High School office as the Registrar. I work with some wonderful Christian people and am blessed to bring my Max with me to work everyday. He isn't with me in the same building but I get to go and visit him everyday during my lunch hour which is a huge privledge that most mothers don't have. Do you enjoy your job? Tell me what you do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely thankful for my job - as part time as it is. I can work from home and still be there to enjoy my kiddos. I was just thinking today how I missed my job at the school. I wouldn't want to miss a moment with Amaya and Makiyah but I do miss the other teachers.

    ReplyDelete